So, all is well here in Washington. I have just been transferred to Pasco, WA which is by Kennewick and Richland and together they are known as the tri-cities. It's awesome work here---we found one kid already that wants to be baptized and we are now working with his family. I absolutely love the sun here; I haven't seen the sun in over a year and now it's just that much better!
It is truly a small world. In speaking with Bro. B up here in Pasco 6th Ward, I realized some relative of his married a Hadlock from Vernal---no doubt related to W. and the plethora of other Hadlocks in Vernal!
So last night we had an awesome lesson with a kid in our area and his family---it was great. We will probably put him on date for baptism next time we meet 'cause his dad and himself both want him baptized. We are working with the rest of his family, too. There are a lot of part member families here and we hope we can have a positive effect on them. One guy has been investigating for over 5 years and has 3 pages of teaching records!
Well, I'm at a library so I gotta wrap up 'cause I only have one hour total time. I'm gonna go enjoy the sun! Also, my comp Elder P. rocks and we get along great!
We live with a couple in the Pasco 6th Ward and my mailing address is as follows:
10217 West Maple Drive,
Pasco, WA
99301-6529
Love y'all,
Elder Schroeder
Reported by Mom
The new pad
11 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment